Chicken breasts or thighs (as many as you want to eat/save for leftovers)
Olive Oil (few tablespoons)
Soy Sauce (enough to provide a marinade base)
Garlic (I use the jar of garlic pieces available at Walmart)
A dollop of honey
- Marinade your chicken in the ingredients listed above for at least 5 minutes or longer depending on how much chicken you are planning to cook.
- Pour chicken and marinade into a skillet or frying pan and cover. Cook on medium to medium-high heat 2-5 minutes, depending on amount of chicken meat.
- Flip chicken and cook (covered) for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and determine if chicken is cooked through by flaking with a fork or cutting the largest segment in half.
- Enjoy with steamed rice, spaghetti noodles, green beans, etc. I also like to sauté onions or bell peppers in the leftover marinade.